Become an ISSEP Security Engineer Professional
The ISSEP is an ideal credential for proving you know how to incorporate security into all facets of business operations.
This security engineering certification recognizes your ability to apply engineering principles and processes to develop secure systems. You have the knowledge and skills to incorporate security into projects, applications, business processes and all information systems.
The ISSEP was developed in conjunction with the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA). It offers an invaluable tool for any systems security engineering professional.
Shows the ability to incorporate security into projects, applications, business processes and all information systems.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON THE ISSEP EXAM
Domain 1. Systems Security Engineering Foundations
Domain 2. Risk Management
Domain 3. Security Planning and Design
Domain 4. Systems Implementation, Verification and Validation
Domain 5. Secure Operations, Change Management and Disposal
ISSEP Exam Outline
Required Work Experience
ISO/IEC Standard 17024
Approved by Department of Defense
Your Pathway to Certification
Further Distinguish Yourself with ISSEP
Here are just a few reasons to challenge yourself with this security architect certification:
- A demonstration of excellence. You want to stand out. This concentration proves you have an elite level of knowledge and expertise.
- New opportunities. The ISSEP opens doors – from new career paths and jobs to more exciting work.
- Growth and learning. This is an opportunity to dive deep and hone your craft. You’ll find new ways to grow and stay on the forefront of information security. And earning your certification is a big challenge.
You’re a great fit for the ISSEP if you:
- Are a life-long learner who craves a new challenge.
- Have a competitive spirit and want to stand out from your peers.
- Want to be seen as a subject matter expert and prove your knowledge in a more focused area.
- Are looking ahead in your career. The ISSEP will help you achieve an even higher level of success.
- Need this concentration to move into a specific job.
The ISSEP is ideal for those working in roles such as:
- Senior Systems Engineer
- Information Assurance Systems Engineer
- Information Assurance Officer
- Information Assurance Analyst
- Senior Security Analyst