Become an ISSAP Security Architecture Professional
The ISSAP is an ideal credential for a chief security architect, analyst or professionals with similar responsibilities. As the architect, you play a key role in information security. Your responsibilities fall between the C-suite and the implementation of your security program.
This security architect certification proves your expertise developing, designing and analyzing security solutions. It also shows you excel at giving risk-based guidance to senior management in pursuit of organizational goals.
ISSAP Quick Glance
Proves your expertise developing, designing and analyzing security solutions across an organization.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON THE ISSAP EXAM
Domain 1. Architect for Governance, Compliance and Risk Management
Domain 2. Security Architecture Modeling
Domain 3. Infrastructure Security Architecture
Domain 4. Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architecture
Domain 5. Architect for Application Security
Domain 6. Security Operations Architecture
ISSAP Exam Outline
Required Work Experience
ISO/IEC Standard 17024
Approved by Department of Defense
Your Pathway to Certification
Further Distinguish Yourself with ISSAP
Here are just a few reasons to challenge yourself with the security architect certification:
- A demonstration of excellence. You want to stand out. This certification proves you have an elite level of knowledge and expertise.
- New opportunities. The ISSAP opens doors – from new career paths and jobs to more exciting work.
- Growth and learning. This is an opportunity to dive deep and hone your craft. You’ll find new ways to grow and stay on the forefront of information security. And earning your certification is a big challenge.
You’re a great fit for the ISSAP if you:
- Are a life-long learner who craves a new challenge.
- Have a competitive spirit and want to stand out from your peers.
- Want to be seen as a subject matter expert and prove your knowledge in a more focused area.
- Are looking ahead in your career. The ISSAP will help you achieve an even higher level of success.
- Need this certification to move into a specific job.
The ISSAP is ideal for those working in roles such as:
- System Architect
- Chief Technology Officer
- System and Network Designer
- Business Analyst
- Chief Security Officer