Become an ISSMP Security Management Professional
You are vital to your organization’s success. Prove your knowledge and leadership skills with the ISSMP.
This cybersecurity management certification shows you excel at establishing, presenting and governing information security programs. You also demonstrate deep management and leadership skills across critical security functions like incident response and recovery.
ISSMP Quick Glance
Proves your knowledge and leadership skills establishing, presenting and governing information security programs.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON THE ISSMP EXAM
Domain 1. Leadership and Business Management
Domain 2. Systems Lifecycle Management
Domain 3. Risk Management
Domain 4. Threat Intelligence and Incident Management
Domain 5. Contingency Management
Domain 6. Law, Ethics, and Security Compliance Management
ISSMP Exam Outline
Required Work Experience
ISO/IEC Standard 17024
Approved by Department of Defense
Further Distinguish Yourself with ISSMP
Here are just a few reasons to challenge yourself with this security management certification:
- A demonstration of excellence. You want to stand out. This concentration proves you have an elite level of knowledge and expertise.
- New opportunities. The ISSMP opens doors: from new career paths and jobs, to more exciting work.
- Growth and learning. This is an opportunity to dive deep and hone your craft. You’ll find new ways to grow and stay on the forefront of information security. And earning your certification is a big challenge.
You’re a great fit for the ISSMP if you:
- Are a life-long learner who craves a new challenge.
- Have a competitive spirit and want to stand out from your peers.
- Want to be seen as a subject matter expert and prove your knowledge in a more focused area.
- Are looking ahead in your career. The ISSMP will help you achieve an even higher level of success.
- Need this certification to move into a specific job.
The ISSMP is ideal for those working in roles such as:
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Senior Security Executive