(ISC)² offers a wide range of educational courses and products to help you with your professional development needs including preparing for an (ISC)² certification, earning CPE credits to maintain your (ISC)² credential and helping you stay relevant on current challenges facing our industry.
Learn more about our courses and products.
For technical help with accessing an online course or for content specific questions related to (ISC)² certification courses, email email@example.com.
Found a content specific error in a course? Please let us know through the (ISC)² Education Content Error Submission Form.
For information about CPE credits, login to the (ISC)² CPE Portal.
(ISC)² Authorized Instructor Program Information
All (ISC)² Authorized Instructors are independent contractors and are required to sign acknowledgement of and abide by all policies and guidelines within the (ISC)² Authorized Instructor Handbook.
Below is an overview of the Desired Qualifications of an (ISC)² Authorized Instructor:
- Be an (ISC)² member in good standing
- Hold (ISC)² certification(s) corresponding to the (ISC)² certification course being taught
- Have 5+ years teaching experience conducting technical training in corporate/ academic classrooms, small groups, or live online environments
- Have not have participated in the preparation of any (ISC)² exam-related content/(ISC)² exam item writing for the past two (2) years
- Be an Information Security Professional with significant (15+ years) experience and background in cyber security
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science/ Technology or Cyber Security, and/or 4-6 years equivalent experience
Candidates accepted to the (ISC)² Authorized Instructor program are required to complete all required steps of the Instructor Onboarding program, including required observations and co-teaching, to be eligible for designation as an (ISC)² Authorized Instructor.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.