(ISC)² offers a wide range of educational courses and products to help you with your professional development needs including preparing for an (ISC)² certification, earning CPEs to maintain your (ISC)² credential and helping you stay relevant on current challenges facing our industry.
Learn more about our courses and products.
- For technical help with accessing my online course, email email@example.com.
- For content specific questions related to (ISC)² Certification courses, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For content specific questions related to Professional Development Institute (PDI) courses, email email@example.com.
Found a content specific error in a course? Please let us know through the (ISC)² Education Course Errata Form.
Interested in requesting permission to reprint content from courses or products? Please complete (ISC)² Education Course Permission to Reprint Form.
For information about CPEs, login to the (ISC)² CPE Portal.
(ISC)² Authorized Instructor Program Information
At this time, (ISC)² is not seeking applicants for Direct (ISC)² Authorized Instructor candidates.
All (ISC)² Authorized Instructors are independent contractors and are required to sign acknowledgement of and abide by all policies and guidelines within the (ISC)² Authorized Instructor Handbook.
Below is an overview of the Desired Qualifications of an (ISC)²Authorized Instructor:
- Be an (ISC)² member in good standing
- Hold (ISC)² certification(s) corresponding to the (ISC)² certification course being taught
- Have 5+ years teaching experience conducting technical training in corporate/ academic classrooms, small groups, or live online environments
- Have not have participated in the preparation of any (ISC)² exam-related content/(ISC)² exam item writing for the past two (2) years
- Be an Information Security Professional with significant (15+ years) experience and background in cyber security
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science/ Technology or Cyber Security, and/or 4-6 years equivalent experience
Candidates accepted to the (ISC)² Authorized Instructor program are required to complete all required steps of the Instructor Onboarding program, including required observations and co-teaching, to be eligible for designation as an (ISC)² Authorized Instructor.