ISSEP Online Self-Paced
The ISSEP course is designed for a security professional who specializes in the practical application of systems engineering principles and processes to develop secure systems. Drawing from the comprehensive Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP) Common Body of Knowledge (CBK), the course provides a deep understanding of the broad spectrum of topics included in the CBK and addresses new threats, technologies, regulations, standards and practices.
This self-paced training covers the following ISSEP domains:
- Domain 1: Systems Security Engineering Foundations
- Domain 2: Risk Management
- Domain 3: Security Planning and Design
- Domain 4: Systems Implementation, Verification and Validation
- Domain 5: Secure Operations, Change Management and Disposal
* Exam vouchers cannot be purchased individually. Any training and voucher bundles modified at checkout will not be processed and may delay your ability to register for an exam through Pearson VUE.
Education Guarantee: If you do not pass the exam on your first attempt after taking the online self-paced course directly through ISC2, you can access the self-paced training course through ISC2 again at no cost to you (within one year from the end of the initial course). The Education Guarantee covers the cost of the second course only.
Official training provides:
- 180 days of access to Official ISC2 ISSEP content in the learning management system
- 40 hours of content covering all 5 domains
- Interactive flashcards
- Pre- and post-assessment practice questions
- Flexibility to learn on your schedule
- New digital eTextbook
- New glossary
Earn Credit While You Learn
ISC2 Members and Associates of ISC2 may earn 40 CPE credits for completing this course.