ISSAP Online Self-Paced
The ISSAP course is designed for the chief security architect or analyst. Drawing from the comprehensive Informational Systems Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP) Common Body of Knowledge (CBK), the course provides a deep understanding of the broad spectrum of topics included in the CBK and addresses new threats, technologies, regulations, standards and practices.
This self-paced training covers the following ISSAP domains:
- Domain 1: Architect for Governance, Compliance and Risk Management
- Domain 2: Security Architecture Modeling
- Domain 3: Infrastructure Security Architecture
- Domain 4: Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architecture
- Domain 5: Architect for Application Security
- Domain 6: Security Operations Architecture
* Exam vouchers cannot be purchased individually. Any training and voucher bundles modified at checkout will not be processed and may delay your ability to register for an exam through Pearson VUE.
Education Guarantee: If you do not pass the exam on your first attempt after taking the online self-paced course directly through ISC2, you can access the self-paced training course through ISC2 again at no cost to you (within one year from the end of the initial course). The Education Guarantee covers the cost of the second course only.
Official training provides:
- 180 days of access to Official ISC2 ISSAP content in the learning management system
- 40 hours of content covering all 6 domains
- Interactive flashcards
- Pre- and post-assessment practice questions
- Flexibility to learn on your schedule
- New digital eTextbook
- New glossary
Earn Credit While You Learn
ISC2 Members and Associates of ISC2 may earn 40 CPE credits for completing this course.