CISSP-ISSAP Experience Requirements
Candidates must be a CISSP in good standing and have two years cumulative paid work experience in one or more of the six domains of the CISSP-ISSAP CBK.
- Domain 1. Identity and Access Management Architecture
- Domain 2. Security Operations Architecture
- Domain 3. Infrastructure Security
- Domain 4. Architect for Governance, Compliance, and Risk Management
- Domain 5. Security Architecture Modeling
- Domain 6. Architect for Application Security
Full-Time Experience: Your work experience is accrued monthly. Thus, you must have worked a minimum of 35 hours/week for four weeks in order to accrue one month of work experience.
Part-Time Experience: Your part-time experience cannot be less than 20 hours a week and no more than 34 hours a week.
- 1040 hours of part-time = 6 months of full time experience
- 2080 hours of part-time = 12 months of full time experience
Internship: Paid or unpaid internship is acceptable. You will need documentation on company/organization letterhead confirming your position as an intern. If you are interning at a school, the document can be on the registrar’s stationery.