CAP Webcast Series
Get a primer on the Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) official training course and walk away with a sample of the topics covered in the CAP CBK (Common Body of Knowledge).
Hosted by an (ISC)² Authorized Instructor, the CAP Webcast Series is comprised of seven 20-minute webcasts covering each of the certification’s domains.
- Preparation Tasks – Part 1: Organization
- Preparation Tasks – Part 2: System
- Categorization of Information Systems
- Selection of Security Controls
- Implementation & Assessment of Security Controls
- Authorization of Information Systems
- Continuous Monitoring
(ISC)² Members: These webcasts do not meet the 1-hour requirement for earning CPE credit.
Fill out the form to get started now!
Get the Webcasts
Accolades for CAP
See what others are saying…Explore CAP