CGRC Classroom-Based Training
The CGRC Classroom Training is delivered in a traditional in-person environment with an ISC2 authorized instructor and other students. This training seminar provides a comprehensive review of information systems security concepts and industry best practices, covering the seven domains of the CGRC Common Body of Knowledge (CBK):
- Domain 1: Information Security Risk Management Program
- Domain 2: Scope of the Information System
- Domain 3: Selection and Approval of Security and Privacy Controls
- Domain 4: Implementation of Security and Privacy Controls
- Domain 5: Assessment/Audit of Security and Privacy Controls
- Domain 6: Authorization/Approval of Information System
- Domain 7: Continuous Monitoring
Education Guarantee: If you do not pass the exam on your first attempt after attending a training seminar directly through ISC2, you can attend a second CBK training seminar through ISC2 at no cost to you (within one year from the end of the prior training seminar). The Education Guarantee covers the cost of the second seminar only.
Official training provides:
- In-person instruction from an ISC2 Authorized Instructor
- Collaboration with classmates
- Official ISC2 CGRC Student Guide in printable electronic format – 365 day access.
- Access to official course content - 180 days access.
- Recordings of live virtual sessions
- End-of-chapter quizzes with answer feedback – 70 Questions
- Post-course Assessment with answer feedback – 142 questions
- Online interactive Flash Cards
- Glossary of terms
- In-class Instructor support
- Official ISC2 Certificate of Completion
- Course Completion Badge
Earn Credit While You Learn
ISC2 Members and Associates of ISC2 may earn 40 CPE credits for completing this course.
Get Started. Become an ISC2 Candidate.
Begin your journey to certification as an ISC2 Candidate. You’ll save 20% on Official ISC2 online training and career-building support.