You’re on the leading edge of your craft. Here are just a few reasons to challenge yourself with this security architect certification:
- A demonstration of excellence. You want to stand out from your fellow CISSPs. This concentration proves you have an elite level of knowledge and expertise.
- New opportunities. The CISSP-ISSAP opens doors: from new career paths and jobs, to more exciting work.
- Growth and learning. This is an opportunity to dive deep and hone your craft. You’ll find new ways to grow and stay on the forefront of information security. And earning your concentration is a big challenge.
- Ease of continuing education and dues. As a CISSP, you already have a relationship with (ISC)². If you earn the CISSP-ISSAP, you only have to share your Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits with one organization. You may apply your CISSP-ISSAP CPE credits toward your CISSP requirement (as long as these credits are specific to security architecture). And your dues are a lot less than if you pursue an advanced certification with a separate organization. You’ll make great use of your time, energy and money.
What the Industry Is Saying About the CISSP-ISSAP
- The CISSP-ISSAP ranks #6 on the Certification Salary Survey 75 list. — Certification Magazine