Associate of (ISC)²
Take the Entry-Level Path to Cybersecurity Certification
You want to prove yourself and impress employers... But you don’t have the experience to earn a cybersecurity certification yet.
Start your career strong with the Associate of (ISC)²!
The Associate of (ISC)² is an alternative to normal certification processes. It isn’t an entry-level cybersecurity certification in the traditional sense. You don’t need years of work experience to take any of our certification exams.
The Associate of (ISC)² is a designation. It proves your knowledge in cybersecurity right away. You can take a certification exam without the work experience. If you pass, you simply work to get the experience needed for certification.
The Associate of (ISC)² designation:
- Makes you much more desirable to employers. Immediately stand out from other job seekers! You show employers you’ve passed a tough exam based on internationally recognized standards. You prove your competence and commitment to the industry.
- Gives you exclusive access to (ISC)² membership — the leading community of information security professionals in the world. And you get amazing benefits: career resources, networking in this elite group of industry leaders and so much more.
To earn our Associate of (ISC)² designation, you need to:
- Pass a tough (ISC)² certification exam, proving your cybersecurity knowledge.
- Pay the dues to become a member of (ISC)².
- Meet continuing professional education (CPE) requirements.
- Get the work experience needed to become a CISSP or one of our other cybersecurity certifications.
Your next move matters. Make it the Associate of (ISC)²!