Certification Exam Prep
Set Yourself Up for Exam Success
Passing an (ISC)² certification exam is as rewarding as it is challenging. You want to feel confident on exam day, and confidence comes from knowing you’re prepared. Whichever (ISC)² credential you pursue, the Official Training route is a proven way to set yourself up for success. In addition to offering training directly, we partner with leading training providers around the world so you have convenient access to Official Training developed by (ISC)².
We also offer Official Self-Study Tools to help you keep knowledge sharp and gauge exam readiness. However you choose to prepare, you’ll find a variety of resources for the way you learn best.
Connect with your peers while training for an exam in our online study groups on the (ISC)² Community.
Become an (ISC)² Candidate
Did you know that you can now join (ISC)² before becoming fully certified?
We have recently launched (ISC)² Candidate which allows anyone studying for a certification or interested in a career in cybersecurity to join the Association and enjoy the benefits this brings. Learn more about becoming an (ISC)² Candidate.
Flexible Learning ExperienceWhether you are a hands-on learner, prefer to learn at your own pace online or need to get an entire team trained, we have a training solution for you.*
Learn online, at
Tailored training for
What is the Official (ISC)² Training AdvantageWhen you choose Official (ISC)² Training, you benefit from*…
- Top-notch instruction from authorized instructors who are (ISC)²-certified, average 15–20 years of industry experience and complete a rigorous process to teach CBK.
- Comprehensive exam prep covering all current exam topic areas with a focus on real-world learning activities and scenarios.
- Most up-to-date content for deep awareness and understanding of new threats, technologies, regulations and best practices.
- Official study tools like the Official (ISC)² Student Guide and interactive flash cards to reinforce knowledge heading into exam day.
- Reliable knowledge checks through quizzes and a post-course to help you easily identify any knowledge gaps to gauge overall exam readiness.
*Training features and learning methods availability vary by certification and region.
Training Course Outlines
Explore course features and objectives to discover which certification training is right for you.
6 Training Myths Exposed
Before you put your trust in a cybersecurity certification training provider...
If you would like more information on training for yourself, book a meeting here.
Use the Select Staff dropdown to select North America, Europe/Middle East/Africa, or Asia/Pacific to book a meeting with a training representative in your region.