CCSP Online Self-Paced
CCSP online adaptive training enables you to tailor your learning to your individual needs. The experience includes interactive study materials, robust search functionality to home in on topics, analytics dashboards to track your progress, email support and 24/7 course availability.
This course provides a review of information systems security concepts and industry best practices included in the CCSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) across the following domains:
- Domain 1: Cloud Concepts, Architecture and Design
- Domain 2: Cloud Data Security
- Domain 3: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security
- Domain 4: Cloud Application Security
- Domain 5: Cloud Security Operations
- Domain 6: Legal, Risk, and Compliance
Education Guarantee: If you do not pass the exam on your first attempt after taking the online self-paced course directly through ISC2, you can access the self-paced training course through ISC2 again at no cost to you (within one year from the end of the initial course). The Education Guarantee covers the cost of the second course only.
Official training provides:
- 180-day access to official course content
- Self-Paced Online Adaptive Learning Journey
- Data-driven analytics dashboard providing real-time feedback on learner progress
- Robust search functionality to home in on topics
- Digital Textbook
- Knowledge checks
- Sliders to gauge confidence with question answers
- Key Takeaways
- Interactive content
- Online interactive flash cards
- Practical Assessment
- 24x7x365 chat technical support
Earn Credit While You Learn
ISC2 Members and Associates of ISC2 may earn 40 CPE credits for completing this course.
For students, the Official ISC2 CBK Training Seminar for the CCSP has earned ACE CREDIT. Students who complete the course can apply for two hours of lower division credit at participating universities and colleges.
Get Started. Become an ISC2 Candidate.
Begin your journey to certification as an ISC2 Candidate. You’ll save 20% on Official ISC2 online training and career-building support.