See Yourself in Cybersecurity
Take the first step to a rewarding career and get Certified in Cybersecurity℠ from (ISC)², the world’s leading cybersecurity professional organization known for the CISSP®.
The new entry-level certification breaks down traditional barriers to entry, enabling you to build confidence and start your first role ready for what’s next.
No work experience in cybersecurity or formal education is required. If you’re a problem-solver with an analytical mindset, Certified in Cybersecurity is for you.
FREE Cybersecurity Training! Now for a Limited Time
As part of our commitment to help close the workforce gap, our new global initiative, One Million Certified in Cybersecurity, is offering free Certified in Cybersecurity℠ (CC) Online Self-Paced Training and exams to the first million people entering the field for the first time.
But to meet every learner’s needs, we’re also offering two Certified in Cybersecurity training bundles with special extras. Choose the option that’s right for you.
Your Ultimate Guide to Certified in Cybersecurity
Download The Ultimate Guide to Certified in Cybersecurity: The Entry-Level Credential for Tomorrow's Cybersecurity Leaders for everything you need to know about the entry-level certification. Find out how to build confidence and enter your first cybersecurity role ready for what’s next.
It’s All Inside!
- Is the Certified in Cybersecurity Certification Right for Me?
- Cybersecurity Career Opportunities
- Exam Overview
- Official Training Options
- Benefits of Certification
- Professionals on Cybersecurity: In Their Own Words
NEW! Official (ISC)² Certified in Cybersecurity eTextbook
Looking for an additional resource to help get Certified in Cybersecurity? The newly released CC eTextbook is for anyone interested in gaining a basic understanding of cybersecurity concepts. The topics covered include security principles, business continuity, disaster recovery and incident response, access control concepts, network security and security operations. Purchase now for only U.S. $19.95!
Benefits of Certification
- Respect - Validate your knowledge and build credibility.
- Job offers and advancement - Gain the solid foundation of cybersecurity knowledge employers are looking for, from an association they trust.
- Growth and learning - Develop new skills you can apply in day-to-day work.
- Pathway to cybersecurity careers and advanced certifications - Build a strong foundation for an infosec career and become familiar with exam formats for advanced (ISC)² certifications like CISSP.
- Community of professionals - Access a network of peers and CPE/learning opportunities.
- Higher salaries - (ISC)² members report 35% higher salaries than non-members.
Free Resources for You
Questions? We’re Here to Help
Request more information.