See Yourself in Cybersecurity
Take the first step to a rewarding career and get Certified in Cybersecurity℠ from (ISC)², the world’s leading cybersecurity professional organization known for the CISSP®.
The new entry-level certification breaks down traditional barriers to entry, enabling you to build confidence and start your first role ready for what’s next.
No work experience in cybersecurity or formal education is required. If you’re a problem-solver with an analytical mindset, Certified in Cybersecurity is for you.
FREE Training! Now for a Limited Time
Get the (ISC)² Certified in Cybersecurity℠ Online Self-Paced Training course FREE when you purchase your exam voucher (USD $199).
We're committed to your success. As an added value, with this special offer, you'll have two opportunities to pass the exam.
Train at your own pace with (ISC)² Certified in Cybersecurity℠ Online Self-Paced Training through an engaging learning experience to build a solid foundation of knowledge tested on the entry-level Certified in Cybersecurity (CC) exam. Training includes:
- 14 hours of content
- Pre- and post-course assessments
- Knowledge checks and end-of-chapter study sheets and quizzes
- Interactive content with applied scenarios and podcasts
- Online interactive flashcards
- 180-day access to course content
Your Ultimate Guide to Certified in Cybersecurity
Download The Ultimate Guide to Certified in Cybersecurity: The Entry-Level Credential for Tomorrow's Cybersecurity Leaders for everything you need to know about the entry-level certification. Find out how to build confidence and enter your first cybersecurity role ready for what’s next.
It’s All Inside!
- Is the Certified in Cybersecurity Certification Right for Me?
- Cybersecurity Career Opportunities
- Exam Overview
- Official Training Options
- Benefits of Certification
- Professionals on Cybersecurity: In Their Own Words
Benefits of Certification
- Respect - Validate your knowledge and build credibility.
- Job offers and advancement - Gain the solid foundation of cybersecurity knowledge employers are looking for, from an association they trust.
- Growth and learning - Develop new skills you can apply in day-to-day work.
- Pathway to cybersecurity careers and advanced certifications - Build a strong foundation for an infosec career and become familiar with exam formats for advanced (ISC)² certifications like CISSP.
- Community of professionals - Access a network of peers and CPE/learning opportunities.
- Higher salaries - (ISC)² members report 35% higher salaries than non-members.
Free Resources for You
Questions? We’re Here to Help
Request more information.