Once you’ve earned this cloud security certification, you become a member of (ISC)2. You enter one of the largest communities of information security professionals in the world. You gain access to unparalleled global resources and networking.
Quite simply, you have endless opportunities to grow and refine your craft.
But certification is a privilege that must be earned and maintained. To remain in good standing with your CCSP, you need to:
- Abide by the (ISC)² Code of Ethics.
- Earn and post Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits.
- Pay your Annual Maintenance Fee (AMF).
Here’s a closer look at each.
Abiding by the (ISC)² Code of Ethics
You agree to fully support and follow the (ISC)² Code of Ethics.
Earning and Posting CPE Credits
Cloud security technology is constantly changing. (You know this well!) You need to earn CPE hours to stay well-rounded and keep up your expertise.
For the CCSP, you need to earn and post a minimum of 30 CPE credits per year. You need to do so before your certification annual anniversary date.
CPEs may sound like a big task. However, (ISC)² makes it easy for you to earn your CPE credits on a regular basis.
We offer access to:
- Live educational events around the world.
- Online seminars that can be taken in the comfort of your home or office. They’re available exclusively to (ISC)² members.
- And many more learning opportunities.
Paying Annual Maintenance Fees (AMFs)
Once you earn this cloud security certification, you must pay USD$100 each year of your three-year certification cycle. Your payment is due before your certification or recertification annual anniversary date.
Your payments help ensure that (ISC)2 has the financial resources to:
- Be a functional, dynamic entity for leading information security and IT professionals (like you) far into the future.
- Develop more CPE opportunities.
- Continue to meet the certification needs and requirements of information security professionals.
- Maintain member records.
How to Regain Membership if Your CCSP Ends
If you wish to regain membership, you’ll need to:
- Pay any outstanding AMF payments. (This needs to take place before you sit for the exam.)
- Retake and pass the exam to become certified again.
- Contact Member Services to reactivate your certification after you pass the exam.
Do you have questions about maintaining your CCSP certification? Ask Member Services