(ISC)² Provides Free Certification and Education to UK Cybersecurity Career Seekers
To bolster the UK’s cybersecurity workforce, we are offering the (ISC)² Certified in Cybersecurity and education course to 100,000 individuals in the UK for FREE.*
Whether you’re looking to start a career, transition to the field from your current profession, or you just want to experience what you can expect from an entry- or junior-level cybersecurity role, this opportunity is for you.
Start Your Journey
- Create an account. If you already have an (ISC)² account, sign in.
- Complete your (ISC)² Candidate application form and select Certified in Cybersecurity as your certification of interest.
- Once the application is complete, you’ll become an (ISC)² Candidate. It’s free to join - your (ISC)² Candidate U.S. $50 annual dues are waived until September 2023. You’ll gain free access to Official (ISC)² Certified in Cybersecurity Online Self-Paced Training and a code to register for the free certification exam. You will find your access on the Candidate Benefits page.
- Upon passing the exam, you’ll become a certified member of (ISC)² – the world’s largest association of certified cybersecurity professionals – with access to a broad range of professional development resources to help you throughout your career.
Please note: Upon passing the exam and becoming a certified member, your first Annual Maintenance Fee (AMF) of U.S. $50 will be due.
Start your cybersecurity career by enrolling in the program today!
What is the (ISC)² Certified in Cybersecurity certification?
The (ISC)² Certified in Cybersecurity certification is a foundational cybersecurity certification designed to help recipients build a rewarding career in cybersecurity. This entry-level certification will prove to employers you have the foundational knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for an entry- or junior-level cybersecurity role. It proves your willingness and ability to learn and grow on the job.
What topics are covered in the course and exam?
The five domains covered in the exam are listed below. For more details on the exam, review the (ISC)² Certified in Cybersecurity exam outline.
- Security Principles
- Business Continuity (BC), Disaster Recovery (DR), & Incident Response Concepts
- Access Controls Concepts
- Network Security
- Security Operations
What can I expect from the online self-paced course?
Who is this opportunity for?
What does this opportunity include?
Can I take the exam without starting or completing the education course?
Yes, you can take the exam at any time you feel ready.
How do I schedule my exam?
Participants can register for the exam via Pearson VUE, the exclusive exam administration provider for (ISC)².
The process is simple:
- Create an account with Pearson VUE
- Select the certification: Certified in Cybersecurity (CC)
- Apply the discount code you receive on the Candidate Benefits page
- Schedule your exam and testing location
All standard (ISC)² exam policies and practices, including rescheduling and special accommodations, also apply to this program. Learn more here. It is recommended that all candidates review these policies and procedures prior to sitting for the pilot exam.
Can I transfer my free course and/or exam code to someone else?
If I live and work abroad, but am a UK citizen, can I participate?
Who can I contact if I still have questions?
*Terms and Conditions
To support the UK cyber workforce, (ISC)² is offering 100,000 free exam codes for the (ISC)² Certified in Cybersecurity exam bundled with free enrollments in the (ISC)² Certified in Cybersecurity online self-paced course. Only UK residents ages 16 and older are eligible to participate in the program. (ISC)² members are not eligible to participate in the program. Exam discount codes and course enrollments are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full and is valid for a single transaction only. Void where prohibited. (ISC)² reserves the right to cancel or modify the terms of this promotion at any time. Offer valid while supplies last.