CISSP-ISSEP Online Self-Paced
The CISSP-ISSEP course is designed for the CISSP who specializes in the practical application of systems engineering principles and processes to develop secure systems. Drawing from the comprehensive Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP) Common Body of Knowledge (CBK), the course provides a deep understanding of the broad spectrum of topics included in the CBK and addresses new threats, technologies, regulations, standards and practices.
This self-paced training covers the following CISSP-ISSEP domains:
- Domain 1: Systems Security Engineering Foundations
- Domain 2: Risk Management
- Domain 3: Security Planning and Design
- Domain 4: Systems Implementation, Verification and Validation
- Domain 5: Secure Operations, Change Management and Disposal
Education Guarantee: If you do not pass the exam on your first attempt after taking the online self-paced course directly through ISC2, you can access the self-paced training course through ISC2 again at no cost to you (within one year from the end of the initial course). The Education Guarantee covers the cost of the second course only.
Official training provides:
- Approximately 6 hours of multimedia learning resources (videos, narrated power points, scenarios, etc.)
- 27 Applied Scenarios demonstrating a real-world application of concepts taught in the course.
- 67 content specific activities (includes knowledge checks and other interactive exercises.)
- 5 end of chapter quizzes with answer explanation to assess comprehension.
- 100 question post course assessment with answer explanation highlighting areas for further study.
- Extensive written content to enhance learning of CISSP-ISSEP CBK topics.
Earn Credit While You Learn
ISC2 Members and Associates of ISC2 may earn 40 CPE credits for completing this course.