CCSP Online Instructor-Led Training
The CCSP Online Instructor-Led Training offers the structure of a classroom with the flexibility of remote learning. The training is led by an ISC2 authorized instructor and provides a comprehensive review of cloud security concepts and industry best practices, covering the six CCSP domains:
- Domain 1: Cloud Concepts, Architecture and Design
- Domain 2: Cloud Data Security
- Domain 3: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security
- Domain 4: Cloud Application Security
- Domain 5: Cloud Security Operations
- Domain 6: Legal, Risk, and Compliance
Education Guarantee: If you do not pass the exam on your first attempt after attending a training seminar directly through ISC2, you can attend a second CBK training seminar through ISC2 at no cost to you (within one year from the end of the prior training seminar). The Education Guarantee covers the cost of the second seminar only.
Official training provides:
- 180-day access to course content
- Virtual live instruction
- Official ISC2 Student Training Guide (electronic format)
- Post course assessment
- Knowledge checks and end of chapter quizzes
- Applied scenarios
- Interactive content
- Case studies and discussions
- Online interactive flash cards
- Glossary of terms
- 24x7x365 chat technical support
Earn Credit While You Learn
ISC2 Members and Associates of ISC2 may earn 40 CPE credits for completing this course.
For students, the Official ISC2 CBK Training Seminar for the CCSP has earned ACE CREDIT. Students who complete the course can apply for two hours of lower division credit at participating universities and colleges.
Get Started. Become an ISC2 Candidate.
Begin your journey to certification as an ISC2 Candidate. You’ll save 20% on Official ISC2 online training and career-building support.