Explore Enhanced Learning with NEW ISSEP Training
Train by domain with the latest online ISSEP training
Experience the newly enhanced Official ISC2 Online Self-Paced ISSEP Training that allows learners to progress through the course by domain with content organized to cut confusion and be easy-to-follow. Courseware is weighted to the emphasis placed on each domain in the exam outline.
You’ll get access to the latest ISSEP courseware including online interactive flash cards, an Education Guarantee and more.
Official ISC2 Online Self-Paced ISSEP Training
What you’ll get:
- Learn online at your own pace
- 180-day access to 40 hours of course content
- Knowledge checks and interactive content
- Online interactive flash cards
- New digital eTextbook
- New glossary
- Education Guarantee*
*If you don’t pass the exam the first time, access the same training again at no cost to you (within one year from the end of the initial training). Education Guarantee covers the cost of the second course only.
Now Two Paths to ISSEP
Now there are two ways to earn the ISSEP — including a second path that removes the CISSP requirement. This new option makes the ISSEP accessible to more professionals seeking certification that specifically demonstrates their advanced knowledge, skills and abilities in the fields of security engineering.
- Path 1: CISSPs in good standing must have a minimum of two years of cumulative full-time experience in one or more of the five domains in the current ISSEP Exam Outline.
- Path 2: All other candidates must have a minimum of seven years of cumulative full-time experience in two or more of the five domains in the current ISSEP Exam Outline.
- Earning a post-secondary degree (bachelor’s or master’s) in computer science, information technology (IT) or related fields or an additional credential from the ISC2-approved list may satisfy one year of the required experience.