CSSLP Classroom-Based Training
The CSSLP Classroom Training is delivered in a traditional in-person environment with an ISC2 authorized instructor and other students. It provides a comprehensive review of application security concepts and industry best practices, covering the eight domains of the CSSLP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK):
- Domain 1: Secure Software Concepts
- Domain 2: Secure Software Requirements
- Domain 3: Secure Software Architecture and Design
- Domain 4: Secure Software Implementation
- Domain 5: Secure Software Testing
- Domain 6: Secure Software Lifecycle Management
- Domain 7: Secure Software Deployment, Operations, Maintenance
- Domain 8: Secure Software Supply Chain
Education Guarantee: If you do not pass the exam on your first attempt after attending a training seminar directly through ISC2, you can attend a second CBK training seminar through ISC2 at no cost to you (within one year from the end of the prior training seminar). The Education Guarantee covers the cost of the second seminar only.
Official training provides:
In addition to lecture-based instruction and classroom discussions learners will be asked to work individually or in small teams to complete the following activities:
- 17 applied scenarios with corresponding activities teaching you how to apply security through the SDLC process.
- 24 discussions encouraging peer to peer interaction around key topics.
- 7 content specific activities
- 8 end of chapter quizzes with answer explanation to assess comprehension.
- 160 question post course assessment with answer explanation highlighting areas for further study.
Earn Credit While You Learn
ISC2 Members and Associates of ISC2 may earn 40 CPE credits for completing this course.
For students, the Official ISC2 CBK Training Seminar for the CSSLP has earned ACE CREDIT. Students who complete the course can apply for two hours of lower division credit at participating universities and colleges.
Get Started. Become an ISC2 Candidate.
Begin your journey to certification as an ISC2 Candidate. You’ll save 20% on Official ISC2 online training and career-building support.