Official (ISC)² Education
Private On-Site Training
Get Corporate Cybersecurity Training for Your Exact NeedsAre several of your employees or team members preparing for one of our exams? Would you like them to attend training in your office? How about tailoring training to your team’s unique needs?
Our Private On-Site Training may be just what you need. It’s convenient. Plus, with our group pricing, it’s very cost-effective. And we can tailor training to your exact needs, so it reflects your corporate culture.
We can offer this cybersecurity training at your office or a private venue near you. An (ISC)²-Authorized Instructor leads each session. You can expect a detailed review of your certification’s Common Body of Knowledge (CBK), industry concepts and best practices — all tailored to your needs.
Seminar length: Typically, our Private On-Site Training runs three to five days in length. We coordinate around your team’s schedule and certification needs.
Dedicated support: A dedicated account executive from (ISC)² serves as your training advisor. He or she helps ensure that your private training seminar fits your schedule, budget and certification requirements — making great use of your time.
What to Expect From Private On-Site Training
- Up-to-date, official (ISC)² courseware tailored to your team’s unique needs
- Convenient training — either on-site at your office or nearby
- Expert, in-person instruction from an (ISC)²-Authorized Instructor
- Real-world scenarios and case studies
- Interactive and engaging learning activities to improve retention and collaboration
- Dedicated exam scheduling assistance through Pearson VUE
Secure Your Organization - Get Your Team Trained!