ISC2 Center for Cyber Safety and Education Board of Trustees
The Center for Cyber Safety and Education Board of Trustees is established to:
- Identify, study and offer options to the Board regarding governance, budget, fundraising, and other issues considered critical to the Center for Cyber Safety and Education.
- Provide oversight and strategic guidance to the Center for Cyber Safety and Education.
- Assist the Center for Cyber Safety and Education staff by setting priorities, leveraging contacts, fundraising, and providing input into crafting appeals and becoming advocates for the Center’s programs with potential funders and members.
- Liaise between the membership organization 501(c)(6) and the charitable separate fund 501(c)(3), to ensure alignment on topics and initiatives of joint interest.
- Issue scholarships and grants to individuals to fund their education, research and acquisition of research-related technology in the field of information security or any related field.
- Conduct educational programs for staying safe and secure online; conduct research and analysis of the information security systems sector for the benefit of, and broad distribution to, the general public; conduct such other activities and programs in furtherance of charitable, educational or scientific purposes.
Learn more about the Center for Cyber Safety and Education Board of Trustees.
Committee Members and Board of Trustees
Greg Thompson, CISSP, Board of Trustees Chair (Canada)
James McQuiggan, CISSP (United States)
Karen Gispanski, CISSP, CCSP (United States)
Dr. Earl Crane, CISSP (United States)
David Melnick, CISSP (United States)
Zachary Tudor, CISSP (United States)