ISC2 Professional Conduct (Ethics) Committee
This committee is a standing committee to assist ISC2 in the review of allegations of ethical misconduct of ISC2 members. It is established to work with management and:
- Assist ISC2 in overseeing the application of the ISC2 Code of Ethics as it relates to Candidate eligibility.
- Provide recommendations relating to candidates whose background requires approval prior to sitting for an examination.
- Maintain the Candidate Background Eligibility Requirements, and periodically review and recommend revisions, as appropriate, to the Board of Directors.
- Deliver recommendations concerning the application and enforcement of the ISC2 Code of Ethics as it relates to the ISC2 members.
- Maintain the ISC2 Code of Ethics, and periodically review and recommend revisions, as appropriate, to the Board of Directors.
- Offer recommendations relating to ISC2 members who have ethics complaints filed against them.
- Exercise such other powers, authority and responsibilities related to ethical misconduct of candidates or members as may be determined.
Learn more about the ISC2 Code of Ethics and our Ethical Complaint Procedure.