CISSP-ISSMP Training Course Outline
Concentration In Security Management
The Official CISSP-ISSMP training provides a comprehensive review of managerial concepts such as project management, risk management, creating and delivering security awareness programs, and managing a business continuity planning program. This training course will help students review and refresh their knowledge and identify areas they need to study for the ISSMP exam. Taught by an (ISC)² - authorized instructor, the course features:
- Flexibility to learn on your schedule
- 180-day access to Official (ISC)² ISSMP course content
- 25 hours of content covering all 6 domains
- Interactive flash cards
- Pre- and post-course assessment questions
Who Should Attend
The training seminar is ideal for certified CISSPs working in positions such as but not limited to:
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Senior Security Executive
- Domain 1: Leadership and Business Management
- Domain 2: Systems Lifecycle Management
- Domain 3: Risk Management
- Domain 4: Threat Intelligence and Incident Management
- Domain 5: Contingency Management
- Domain 6: Law, Ethics and Security Compliance Management
Course Delivery Methods
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Prioritize security requirements in support of business initiatives and obtain support from stakeholders.
- Create a security program that includes security awareness and training and a process for analyzing, managing, and enforcing security requirements for contracts and agreements.
- Apply metrics, budgeting, and security program management to achieve a successful security program.
- Adapt security of the system lifecycle into the organizational security architecture.
- Develop an effective risk management program that meets organizational requirements.
- Integrate supply chain security risks with organizational risk management.
- Create a successful threat intelligence program.
- Design a successful incident handling and investigation program.
- Formulate effective organizational continuity of operations and system-level contingency plans.
- Implement appropriate controls to safeguard sensitive information and systems.