Official (ISC)² Entry-Level Cybersecurity Certification Training Course Outline
Ultimate Starting Point
Official (ISC)² entry-level cybersecurity certification training will review the content tested in (ISC)²’s entry-level cybersecurity exam helping candidates build the solid foundation of knowledge needed to pass the exam and ultimately help land an entry- or junior-level cybersecurity role.
Features of the course vary by delivery method and include:
- Live instruction
- Peer discussions
- Knowledge checks and end-of-chapter quizzes
- Course assessments
- Chapter-by-chapter study sheets with key points, terms and definitions
Who Should Attend
The course is ideal for students, prospective employees, entry-level professionals and career changes wishing to start their path toward cybersecurity leadership by taking the (ISC)² entry-level cybersecurity exam. There are no prerequisites for this program.
- Chapter 1: Security Principles
- Chapter 2: Incident Response, Business Continuity (BC), and Disaster Recovery (DR)
- Chapter 3: Access Controls Concepts
- Chapter 4: Network Security
- Chapter 5: Security Operations
- Chapter 6: Course Summary and Exam Details
Note: Course materials are organized by chapter not domain, which may result in domains or individual domain topics being covered in a different order than what appears in the exam outline. The chapter structure allows us to properly cover the exam domains while supporting a more cohesive learning experience.
Course Delivery Methods
After completing this course, the learner will have obtained awareness of topics covered in the entry-level cybersecurity certification exam outline.