CISSP-ISSMP Training Course Outline
Concentration In Security Management
The Official CISSP-ISSMP training provides a comprehensive review of managerial concepts such as project management, risk management, creating and delivering security awareness programs, and managing a business continuity planning program. This training course will help students review and refresh their knowledge and identify areas they need to study for the ISSMP exam. Taught by an (ISC)² - authorized instructor, the course features:
- 134 days of access to Official (ISC)² ISSAP course content
- Interactive flash cards
- Post-course assessment
- Independent reading learning activities
- Case studies
- End of domain quizzes
Who Should Attend
The training seminar is ideal for certified CISSPs working in positions such as but not limited to:
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Senior Security Executive
- Domain 1: Leadership and Business Management
- Domain 2: Systems Lifecycle Management
- Domain 3: Risk Management
- Domain 4: Threat Intelligence and Incident Management
- Domain 5: Contingency Management
- Domain 6: Law, Ethics and Security Compliance Management
Course Delivery Methods
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Evaluate the role of security, connect the security program with organizational governance, and prioritize security requirements in support of business initiatives to obtain support for the security program.
- Recommend a documented security program that includes security awareness and training and a process for analyzing, managing and enforcing security requirements for contracts and agreements.
- Apply metrics, budgeting, project management and management of security team and cross-functional and stakeholder associations to achieve a security program.
- Understand the management of security into organizational security architecture throughout the system lifecycle.
- Understand the organizational requirements necessary to establish an effective Risk Management Program.
- Understand the general processes employed in the identification of system assets, potential system threats, in-place safeguards, and vulnerabilities in the conduct and analysis of system risk assessments.
- Understand the principles and practices necessary to establish and maintain a successful incident handling and investigation program.
- Understand the processes and collaboration requirements necessary to establish, maintain, and benefit from a successful threat intelligence program.
- Understand the various benefits that the proper conduct of a Business Impact Analysis provides to the organization.
- Understand the thorough development, testing, and training necessary to effectively respond to consequences of disastrous events through effective organizational continuity of operations and system-level contingency planning.
- Recognize the laws, regulations, and supporting policies that must be maintained to ensure the appropriate protective controls and ethics are employed, audited, and validated to safeguard sensitive information and systems.