CISSP-ISSEP Training Course Outline
Concentration In Security Engineering
The Official CISSP-ISSEP training provides a comprehensive review of information security engineering concepts and industry best practices in the design, deployment and maintenance of an information security program. This training course will help students review and refresh their knowledge and identify areas they need to study for the ISSEP exam. Taught by an (ISC)² - authorized instructor, the course features:
- 134 days of access to Official (ISC)² ISSEP course content
- Interactive flash cards
- Post-course assessment
- Case studies
- Quizzes at the end of each domain
Who Should Attend
The training seminar is ideal for certified CISSPs working in positions such as but not limited to:
- Senior Systems Engineer
- Information Assurance Systems Engineer
- Information Assurance Officer
- Information Assurance Analyst
- Senior Security Analyst
- Domain 1: Security Engineering Principles
- Domain 2: Risk Management
- Domain 3: Security Planning, Design, and Implementation
- Domain 4: Secure Operations, Maintenance, and Disposal
- Domain 5: Security Architecture Modeling
Course Delivery Methods
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Use system security engineering processes in the development of systems.
- Evaluate the security design of systems using security engineering processes and principles.
- Develop system designs that employ security functions and provide adequate protection to system functions.
- Choose the most effective security configurations and designs to ensure system security during operations.
- Analyze system security risk within the context of system operations and organizational risk tolerance.