CISSP-ISSAP Training Course Outline
Concentration In Security Architecture
The Official CISSP-ISSAP is designed for the chief security architect or analyst. Drawing from the comprehensive Informational Systems Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP) Common Body of Knowledge (CBK®), the course provides a deep understanding of the broad spectrum of topics included in the CBK and addresses new threats, technologies, regulations, standards and practices. This self-paced training covers the following six domains of the CISSP-ISSAP CBK:
- 180 days of access to Official (ISC)² CISSP-ISSAP course content
- 40 content-specific activities
- Flash cards
- 6 end-of-chapter quizzes
- Post-course assessment highlighting areas for further study
Who Should Attend
Prior to taking this course the learner should hold the CISSP designation and have the following experience, skills or knowledge obtained while serving in the following roles:
- System Architect
- Chief Technology Officer
- System and Network Designer
- Business Analyst
- Chief Security Officer
- Domain 1: Architect for Governance, Compliance and Risk Management
- Domain 2: Security Architecture Modeling
- Domain 3: Infrastructure Security Architecture
- Domain 4: Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architecture
- Domain 5: Architect for Application Security
- Domain 6: Security Operations Architecture
Course Delivery Methods
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Create an Information Security Architecture that meets the requirements of governance, compliance and risk management.
- Evaluate Security architecture models and frameworks.
- Develop an infrastructure security program.
- Produce an identity and access management architecture.
- Integrate security principles into applications development.
- Design a security operations architecture.