CISSP-ISSAP Training Course Outline
Concentration In Security Architecture
The Official CISSP-ISSAP training provides a comprehensive review of information security architectural concepts and industry best practices in the design, deployment and maintenance of an information security program. This training course will help students review and refresh their knowledge and identify areas they need to study for the ISSAP exam. Taught by an (ISC)² - authorized instructor, the course features:
- 134 days of access to Official (ISC)² ISSAP course content
- Interactive flash cards
- Post-course assessment
- Journal reflection and journal entry learning activities
- Quizzes at the end of each domain
Who Should Attend
The training seminar is ideal for certified CISSPs working in positions such as but not limited to:
- System Architect
- Chief Technology Officer
- System and Network Designer
- Business Analyst
- Chief Security Officer
- Domain 1: Identity and Access Management Architecture
- Domain 2: Security Operations Architecture
- Domain 3: Infrastructure Security
- Domain 4: Architect for Governance, Compliance, and Risk Management
- Domain 5: Security Architecture Modeling
- Domain 6: Overview Architect for Application Security
Course Delivery Methods
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Apply architectural frameworks in an enterprise security program.
- Design and implement identity management systems.
- Evaluate access control systems.
- Support governance and risk management.
- Integrate security concepts into application development.
- Connect secure networks.
- Operate and maintain Information processing systems and networks.
Please Note: Effective October 14, 2020, the CISSP-ISSAP exam will be based on a new exam outline. The domains and their weights have changed. Please refer to the CISSP-ISSAP Exam Outline, our FAQs and the CISSP-ISSAP Domain Refresh guide for details.