Arm Yourself with the Latest Industry Trends
(ISC)² is proud to sponsor CyberEdge’s 2020 Cyberthreat Defense Report and arm you with key insights for the future. Now in its seventh year, this report provides a comprehensive review of the perceptions of 1,200 IT security professionals representing 17 countries and 19 industries.
- A record 81% of organizations suffered from a successful cyberattack last year
- A record 62% of organizations were compromised by ransomware last year
- 58% of ransomware victims paid ransoms last year, but a third failed to recover their encrypted data
- 36% of IT security applications and services are delivered from the cloud
- Two-thirds (67%) of IT security professionals who haven’t achieved an IT security certification plan to get started in 2020
Get a complimentary copy to benchmark your organization’s security posture, product investments, and best practices against peers in your industry and region.