Every two months, we publish a 10-question quiz with questions based on some of our longer-read editorial content from that period.
With 2023 at an end, the findings of the 2023 ISC2 Cybersecurity Workforce Study benefitted from a multi-part deep dive. The data will prove essential for cybersecurity leaders in the year ahead. As will awareness of new legislation emerging from the EU. Alongside a considerable amount of member articles offering advice and best practice, the year ended with a strong library of content resources to support your cybersecurity success in 2024.
The November-December 2023 ISC2 Insights CPE Credit Quiz is now live. Every two months, we publish a 10-question quiz with questions based on some of our longer-read editorial content from that period. Successfully passing the quiz results in two CPE credits being automatically added to your total.
To review the relevant content for this quiz, please review the following opinion and features articles dated either November 2023 or December 2023 from the Insights section of the ISC2 web site:
- ISC2 Cybersecurity Workforce Study: Looking Deeper into the Workforce Gap
- Beware The Dangers Of Fake Download Sites
- #ISC2Congress: The Chatbot Boom Exposes Organizations to Hidden Security and Privacy Risk
- Meet the Bots – Our NextGen Technology Auditors
- Changes to the CISSP Exam Weighting – What You Need to Know
- Steve Katz Passes Away
- EU Moves Closer to Adopting European Cyber Resilience Act
- ISC2 Cybersecurity Workforce Study: Looking Deeper into the State of the Workforce
- #ISC2Congress: Building Your Cybersecurity Career Roadmap
- Venturing from Boardrooms, Battlefields and Lecture Rooms: Closing the Cyber Skills Gap on the Frontlines of Cyber Defense
The latest editorial CPE quiz can be found at: https://learn.isc2.org/d2l/le/lessons/9460/topics/499916
Don’t forget, if you have not already done so, you can still take our quizzes from the last 12 months – all of the following quizzes are currently live and each is worth two CPE credits – get them now before the quizzes expire: