While you can’t always predict a cyber crisis, you must be prepared for one. ISC2 SECURE London, our annual one-dayconference in the UK’s capital, will arm you with the latest insights and threat knowledge you need to best secure your organization's future.
UK cyber professionals will gather this 21 September at Kings Palace, London to engage in networking, interact with high quality speakers and meet with ISC2 leadership. ISC2 SECURE London’s agenda is loaded with cybersecurity leaders from major organizations and government agencies covering emerging industry issues and technologies including Artificial Intelligence (AI), Cloud Security and Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC).
What to Expect
Begin the morning with coffee and networking in the exhibit hall where you will connect with fellow ISC2 members and meet with ISC2 Chapters as well as principal cybersecurity organizations.
Kicking off the agenda is the welcome and opening keynote “Cyber Crisis – Prepare for What You Can’t Predict” with Dr. Saritha Arunkumar, IBM Public Cloud WorldWide Technical Leader. This session will lead you through the importance of GRC in the cloud and beyond while arming you with tools to aid business leaders in understanding the value of continuous preparation.
You will then choose your own path through our conference tracks, which include:
- Why Effective Third-Party Management is Critical for Robust Cyber Resilience - Explore the importance of end-to-end visibility and effective management in third-party governance to improve your cyber resilience in today’s remote, cloud-based, globally sourced climate.
- Beyond Tradition: Unravelling Cloud-Native Application Security Challenges - This session will start a conversation about the challenges of securing cloud-native applications in today’s working environments. We’ll explore the strategies we can use to tackle them.
- Artificial Intelligence and Security: ISC2 Member Perspectives - Hear from ISC2 members working in major organizations as they consider artificial intelligence (AI) from a variety of security perspectives. Explore how attacks on AI systems are likely to occur and what cybersecurity professionals should be doing in defense.
- Securing Employee-Adopted SaaS Apps - Employees are enlisting the support of SaaS apps at an underestimated rate, under the radar of IT and therefore skipping important security checks and testing. We’ll discuss the risks and how to approach security in the age of self-service and bring your own.
- Cloud Network Monitoring - Is it Still Relevant in Security Operations? - Intruders leave fingerprints, even when it’s a digital intrusion of a network. We will discuss whether network monitoring is still necessary to detect these traces, given the growth of encryption, digital transformation from non-IP to IP networks, Zero Trust architectures, and SASE.
We will come back together for the final two panels:
A View From the Top: Security Leader Perspectives - Security leaders, including a Senior National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) Representative, share their insights on leadership, cloud security and governance, risk and compliance.
ISC2 Insights Panel - In this engaging session ISC2 senior leadership and members of the Board of Directors will take your questions on the future of the organization, the regional and global cybersecurity landscape, industry trends— and what it all means for the association and the ways it supports members.
Wrap up the day with some new connections as we conclude the day with a networking reception to bring attendees, the day’s presenters, exhibitors and ISC2 leadership together for one more discussion.
Tickets for SECURE London are still available and ISC2 members receive discount pricing . More information on this and future events can be found at https://www.isc2.org/professional-development/events and by following us on social using #ISC2events.