Looking to earn your ISC2 CISSP certification? Make sure you follow these updated steps to register for your exam.
Here is how you can register for the CISSP exam:
- Log in to your account at www.isc2.org and visit the Register for Your Certification Exam. If you don’t have an ISC2 account, you’ll need to create one before you register for your CISSP exam. We recommend signing up as an ISC2 Candidate so you can take advantage of discounted CISSP training and other benefits.
- You’ll then visit https://my.isc2.org/s/ISC2-Pearson to fill out your Exam Account Information form. Once completed, review for accuracy to ensure it matches your required identification that you’ll provide at your test center.
- Submit the form and then you’ll be transferred to the Pearson
VUE website to schedule your exam.
- Click View Exams and select your ISC2 exam of choice, such as CISSP.
- Select your language, CISSP in English (Computerized Adaptive Test) or CISSP in Chinese, Korean, German, Japanese, Spanish and review the Exam Policies.
- Choose your test center location and schedule your exam.
Always use the same email and login to access your accounts with ISC2 and Pearson VUE. Having multiple accounts may cause delays in receiving exam results and could result in a ban from ISC2 exams.
Connect with others preparing to take the CISSP Exam in the CISSP Study Group on ISC2 Community. If you need account assistance, please contact our customer service team via phone, email or live chat at https://www.isc2.org/contact-us.
CISSP Exam Update: Effective April 15, 2024, the CISSP exam will be based on a refreshed exam outline. Please refer to the CISSP Exam Outline and our FAQs for more information.