Start an (ISC)² Chapter in Your Community
To be eligible to start a chapter, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Be an (ISC)² member in good standing for a minimum of 3 years
- Be a resident of the area in which you plan to start a chapter for at least one year
- Have proven leadership experience in a professional setting
- Not currently serving as an officer of another security chapter organization
- No previous convictions of criminal activity or conduct
Also, you agree to:
- Not offer unauthorized training or training materials that prepare individuals for any (ISC)2 related exam or otherwise commercially compete with (ISC)2 education products and services. (Free study groups conducted and run by Chapter officers and or members excluded.)
- Attend at least one of two scheduled online Chapter Officer Meetings via Skype throughout the year. (APAC Region only)
(ISC)² is accepting petitions to start new chapters during specific enrollment periods per region throughout the year via a new online chapter application system. Learn which regions are enrolling now.
2020 Chartering Chapter Timeline
|EMEA & NAR||LATAM||APAC, EMEA & NAR|
|PETITION PHASE - OPEN ENROLLMENT||1-Jan||31-Jan||1-Apr||30-Apr||1-Jul||31-Jul|
|PETITION REVIEW / APPROVAL||3-Feb||30-Apr||1-May||31-Jul||3-Aug||30-Oct|
*Note: All dates are tentative and may be changed any time, and without notice
To start an (ISC)² Chapter:
- Learn about the chapter application process by downloading the (ISC)² Chartering Chapter Guidelines
- Preview questions by reviewing the petition form.
- Return to this page for enrollment periods and updates
Contact us with questions at email@example.com.