(ISC)² Risk Committee
The (ISC)² Risk Committee assists with oversight of the association’s risk management tolerances, policies and high/critical enterprise risks. The committee’s objectives are to assist the Board of Directors in meeting (ISC)² governance obligations, specifically with response to its oversight of (ISC)² management of its business risks.
In carrying out its responsibilities, the Risk Committee shall:
- Review overall risk tolerances and appetites and recommend to Board for approval and periodic updates.
- Satisfy itself about the assessment of enterprise risks via regular updates.
- Monitor the management of High risks to ensure that appropriate controls are in place.
- Approve major decisions, considering (ISC)² risk profile or exposure.
- Make recommendations to the Board on all or any of the above matters, and other functions as the Board may resolve to impose on the Committee from time to time.
Nalneesh Gauer, CISSP-ISSAP, Board of Directors – Committee Chair (United States)
Dan Houser, CISSP-ISSAP, ISSMP, CCSP, CSSLP, Treasurer Board of Directors (United States)
Rachel Guinto, CISSP, Board of Directors (Canada)
Eiji Kuwana, CISSP, Board of Directors (Japan)
Samara Moore, CISSP, Board of Directors (United States)
Lisa Young, CISSP, Board of Directors (United States)
Contact The Committee
Members, associates, candidates and others can contact the (ISC)² Risk Committee by completing the form below.