(ISC)² Professional Conduct (Ethics) Committee
This committee is a standing committee to assist (ISC)² in the review of allegations of ethical misconduct of (ISC)² members. It is established to work with management and:
- Assist (ISC)² in overseeing the application of the (ISC)² Code of Ethics as it relates to Candidate eligibility.
- Provide recommendations relating to candidates whose background requires approval prior to sitting for an examination.
- Maintain the Candidate Background Eligibility Requirements, and periodically review and recommend revisions, as appropriate, to the Board of Directors.
- Deliver recommendations concerning the application and enforcement of the (ISC)² Code of Ethics as it relates to the (ISC)² members.
- Maintain the (ISC)² Code of Ethics, and periodically review and recommend revisions, as appropriate, to the Board of Directors.
- Offer recommendations relating to (ISC)² members who have ethics complaints filed against them.
- Exercise such other powers, authority and responsibilities related to ethical misconduct of candidates or members as may be determined.
Learn more about the (ISC)² Code of Ethics and our Ethical Complaint Procedure.
Samara Moore, CISSP, Board of Directors – Committee Chair (United States)
Dan Houser, CISSP-ISSAP, ISSMP, CCSP, CSSLP, Treasurer Board of Directors (United States)
Laurie-Anne Bourdain, CISSP, Board of Directors (Belgium)
Edward Farrell, CISSP, SSCP, Board of Directors (Australia)
Edo Babic, CISSP (Croatia)
Dr. Earl Crane, CISSP (United States)
Contact The Committee
Members, associates, candidates and others can contact the (ISC)² Professional Conduct Committee by completing the form below.