(ISC)² SECURE Singapore 2022 puts Cybersecurity, IT and OT Convergence in the Spotlight
Conference lineup brings leading cybersecurity practitioners, industry commentators and regulators together to discuss key cybersecurity issues amid growing disruption, automation and consolidation
Alexandria, Va., July 7, 2022 – (ISC)² – the world’s largest nonprofit association of certified cybersecurity professionals – today published the final agenda and speaker lineup for its SECURE Singapore event taking place on July 14th, 2022 at the Shangri-La Singapore.
Delivering the keynote for (ISC)²’s first SECURE event in Singapore is David Koh, Commissioner of Cybersecurity and Chief Executive of the Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA). Koh will be taking attendees on a deep dive into the convergence of cybersecurity within information technology (IT) and operational technology (OT), looking at the growing data-centric and automated nature of cybersecurity across both disciplines and the increased attack opportunities IT and OT present for bad actors.
The conference program also includes sessions and panels on:
- Using NIST Framework to Prepare Yourself for a Ransomware Attack
- The Current Cybersecurity Landscape in Singapore
- Cloud Security Best Practices
- Risk Sensing for Third-Party Risk Management
- Answering Forensic Incident and Response Challenges
“As a key economic center within APAC, Singapore is at the heart of cybersecurity developments in the region and has seen its workforce more than double in the last two years," says Clar Rosso, CEO, (ISC)². “However, a significant demand for cybersecurity professionals exists in Singapore as it does across the region, requiring even greater workforce growth to support organizations in the face of growing cybersecurity pressure. At SECURE Singapore, we have assembled thought leaders and industry experts to share essential insights into the cybersecurity challenges and complexities facing Singapore as well as examine the impact of global trends, issues and regulation on the region.”
Expert speakers at SECURE Singapore also include::
- Rubaiyyaat Aakbar, Head of IT and Cybersecurity, DocDoc
- Indrani Chandrasegaran, Executive Director, Cyber Security Services, Technology Consulting, Ernst & Young
- Ivan Choo, VP Engineering, Horangi Cyber Security
- Rajarshi Das, Senior Solutions Architech, Amazon Web Services
- Kim Hock Leow, Asia CEO, wizlynx group
- Anthony Lim, Fellow, Singapore University of Social Sciences & Advocate, (ISC)² Singapore Chapter
- Wendy Lim, Partner, Cyber Security Consulting, KPMG
- Richard Ong, Principal Consultant, Mandiant
- Rob Phillips, Managing Director, APAC Head Incident Response and Digital Forensic Investigation, Kroll
- Lawrence Tay, Director (Regulations), CSA
SECURE Singapore is open to both (ISC)² members and non-members. Members can earn Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits for their attendance. Cybersecurity professionals in every stage of their career are encouraged to participate, from those new to the field or considering entering cybersecurity for the first time, to established experts and seasoned practitioners.
For more information and to register to attend SECURE Singapore, please visit: https://www.isc2.org/Events/SECURE-Singapore
(ISC)² is an international nonprofit membership association focused on inspiring a safe and secure cyber world. Best known for the acclaimed Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®) certification, (ISC)² offers a portfolio of credentials that are part of a holistic, pragmatic approach to security. Our membership, more than 168,000 strong, is made up of certified cyber, information, software and infrastructure security professionals who are making a difference and helping to advance the industry. Our vision is supported by our commitment to educate and reach the general public through our charitable foundation – The Center for Cyber Safety and Education™. For more information on (ISC)², visit www.isc2.org, follow us on Twitter or connect with us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
# # #
© 2022 (ISC)² Inc., (ISC)², CISSP, SSCP, CCSP, CAP, CSSLP, HCISPP, CISSP-ISSAP, CISSP-ISSEP, CISSP-ISSMP and CBK are registered marks of (ISC)², Inc.