CSSLP - Why Should I Get the CSSLP Certification?
The Benefits of CSSLP Certification to the Professional
Many organizations have adopted the CSSLP as the preferred credential to convey one’s expertise on security in the software development lifecycle. In today's interconnected world, security must be included within each phase of the software lifecycle. The CSSLP CBK contains the largest, most comprehensive, collection of best practices, policies, and procedures, to ensure a security initiative across all phases of application development, regardless of methodology.
The CSSLP Helps You:
- Validate your expertise in application security
- Conquer application vulnerabilities offering more value to your employer
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of application security
- Differentiate and enhance your credibility and marketability on a worldwide scale
- Affirm your commitment to continued competence in the most current best practices through (ISC)²'s Continuing Professional Education (CPE) requirements
The CSSLP Helps Employers:
- Break the penetrate and patch test approach
- Reduce production cost, vulnerabilities and delivery delays
- Enhance the credibility of your organization and its development team
- Reduce loss of revenue and reputation due to a breach resulting from insecure software
- Ensure compliance with government or industry regulations
The CSSLP Training Seminar and CBT exam not only gauge an individual or development team’s competency in the field of application security but also teaches a valuable blueprint to install or evaluate a security plan in the lifecycle.