Who is the HCISPP® for?
The HCISPP certification is for healthcare security and privacy practitioners who are the frontline defense in protecting patient health information. These practitioners are tasked with implementing, managing, or assessing the proper controls to protect patient health information. HCISPPs are instrumental to a variety of job functions and employers, including:
- Compliance officer
- Information security manager
- Privacy officer
- Compliance auditor
- Risk analyst
- Medical records supervisor
- Information technology manager
- Privacy and security consultant
- Health information manager
Find out how becoming an HCISPP will benefit you and your employer.