James R. Wade Service Award
The James R. Wade (ISC)² Service Award is awarded by the Board to acknowledge the involvement of those volunteers who merit special distinction for their sustained and valuable service to (ISC)². James R. Wade was an esteemed, long-time contributor to (ISC)², and it is our privilege to honor his memory with this award.
The award is given out to one person annually. (ISC)² certification is not required to be eligible; the recipient is a volunteer who has made a significant contribution to (ISC)².
- Any (ISC)² volunteer can be nominated by either the members or by the Board Awards Committee.
- The Awards Committee selects the recipients and puts forth a motion to the board for approval at the summer board meeting each year.
- The finalist selection is by majority vote of the board, and the award is presented at an appropriate time and place, as specified by the Awards Committee.
- Nominations should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2016 Award Recipients
||Professor Daniel Ryan – the award was presented by Wim Remes, Board Chairman, in Orlando at the Q1 Board of Directors Dinner on 14 January 2017
Past Award Recipients
- 2015 Dr. Peter Berlich
- 2014 Meng Chow Kang, CISSP, CCSP
- 2013 Diana-Lynn Contesti CISSP-ISSAP, ISSMP, SSCP, CSSLP
- 2012 Rick Koenig, CISSP
- 2011 Warren Pearce, CISSP
- 2010Richard Nealon, CISSP, SSCP
- 2009 Benjamin H. Gaddy, Jr., CISSP, SSCP
- 2008 Randolph N. Sanovic, CISSP-ISSAP, ISSMP