Official (ISC)² OnDemand Training
Learn at Your Own Pace
Training Seminars OnDemand
(ISC)² OnDemand Training is a self-paced learning solution delivering modular training combined with interactive study materials, giving you a powerful alternative to traditional classroom training. With OnDemand, you can spend extra time on material and reinforce concepts with flash cards, quizzes, and games.
- Compelling: Virtual lessons taught by (ISC)² authorized instructors through HD video.
- Comprehensive: Rich content equivalent to classroom training that meets certification course requirements, including interactive flashcards and games, reference materials, and sample exam questions throughout the courseware.
- Convenient: 120 days to access the content from any web-enabled device at any time and as often as you want.
This learning solution is currently available for CISSP and CCSP.
CSSLP eLearning is delivered through an online platform that
gives you the CSSLP curriculum at your fingertips in an eLearning
format. It is not simply a video recording. It is a tailored
solution built to capture the CSSLP CBK in a training format where
you can learn at your own pace, at home, on mobile or anywhere you
have access to the internet and a web browser. Course
- 8+ total hours of modern, accessible course content developed
from the CSSLP course curriculum.
- Education that covers the CSSLP CBK at a convenient and cost
efficient price point for one or many in an organization.
- Practice quizzes and custom content that speak to the business
risks of building modern day applications.
- Methodology built upon Security Compass's proven customer
success stories in training IT professionals using eLearning.
OnDemand Learning + Certificate
The Secure Software Practitioner Suites are a series of on-demand learning courses that teach foundational elements of software security and language-specific secure coding. Each suite of courses caters to specific roles, breaking down the learning so users efficiently learn only what they need. Following the course, users validate their skills by passing an (ISC)² certificate exam. The program includes:
- 5+ hours of on-demand course content centered around secure coding
- Learning course on defending the language-specific code of choice
- Practice quizzes and custom content that speak to the business risks of building applications
- 60-question certificate exam validating knowledge