Information Security Journal: A Global Perspective
Information Security Journal: A Global Perspective the official journal of (ISC)², focuses on global, cutting edge developments in research and practice. This publication helps information security professionals to remain current with new technologies, useful tools, and relevant research in policy and technology, in addition to providing insight into current and existing professional development issues.
Input is sought internationally from academic researchers, graduate student members of ISC2 and information security practitioners in industry and government.
Topics of Interest
The journal welcomes socio-technical and technical outputs in all of the following domains of knowledge:
- Access Control Systems and Methodology
- Telecommunications and Network Security
- Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Security Management Practices
- Security Architecture and Models
- Law, Investigation, and Ethics
- Application and Systems Development Security
- Computer Operations Security
- Physical Security
Articles with a focus on newer knowledge areas such as Cloud Security, Health Care Information Security and Privacy and Cyber Forensics are especially welcome.
Input is invited in the following categories:
- Peer-Reviewed Research: New approaches to dealing with challenges in the topic areas listed above, including applied research into analyzing specific technologies, and application of computer science, law, management and engineering to address problems encountered in information security.
- Graduate and Member Research: Graduate students and ISC2 members undertaking Masters and PhD studies are encouraged to submit papers in the above areas based on their own graduate research.
- Practitioner Reports: Practitioners are invited to submit Investigative case studies, reports, tool studies, and legal cases providing methods of approach to emerging challenges in the discipline, including improved methods to tackle new and innovative attack scenarios.
- Book Reviews and Survey Papers: Scholarly analysis of recent work.
- Legal Analysis and Updates: Expert comment on recent cases involving information security, relevant legal developments, and legislative limitations.
Subscribe today! (ISC)² members receive the member discounted price of $45. Non-member pricing and purchase options are also available.
Visit the Official (ISC)² Journal webpage. You can view sample articles as well as understanding the aims and scopes of this publication. Additionally, the biographies of the Editor in Chief and the Editorial Board are provided for you.
Call For Papers
Notice: The (ISC)² Journal is seeking article submissions. Please visit Submit an article now.