Get started by filling out the form below to download the resources.
Key Areas of Knowledge in the Supply Chain:
- Supplier Risk Assessment
- Supplier Sourcing
- Software Development & Testing
- Software Delivery, Operations & Maintenance
- Supplier Transitioning
These resouces will help you capture the missing links by giving you the knowledge and tasks required whether you are outsourcing, acquiring, or procuring software and related services.
- Software Supply Chain Management Processes Chart
- Key Elements to Mitigate Supply Chain Risk Infographic
As a CSSLP, you build hacker resilient software by defining the expectations of an organization when acquiring software and be assured that a product will NOT:
- Act maliciously
- Disrupt its business
- Result in negative financial impact
What do you need to know about securing the supply chain?
Download the tools to find out!