Join a Chapter!
Interested in joining an (ISC)² Chapter in your local area? Visit the (ISC)² Chapter Directory to locate an existing or developing chapter near you!
(ISC)² Chapter Program
Advancing Information Security One Community at a Time
As anyone seriously involved in the information security profession can attest, peer networking is an invaluable resource. (ISC)² Chapters provide members with the opportunity to build a local network of peers to share knowledge, exchange resources, collaborate on projects, and create new ways to earn CPE credits!
Start a Chapter!
If you're an (ISC)² member who is interested in forming a chapter in your local area, then start an (ISC)² Chapter today!
Learn about (ISC)² Chapters Activities around the World!
Download a copy of the 2012 Annual (ISC)² Chapter Report!
Benefits of Becoming an (ISC)² Chapter Member
Being a member of an (ISC)² Chapter has its benefits. Not only will you gain a sense of fellowship with colleagues in your profession, you will also be able to network and exchange ideas with fellow (ISC)² credential holders and other information security professionals in your local area.
Other opportunities consist of:
- Engaging in leadership roles
- Earning CPEs by participating in professional activities
- Participating in co-sponsored events with other industry associations
- Assisting (ISC)² initiatives by speaking at industry events or writing articles for publication
- Participating in local community outreach projects (public service) to educate people about information security
- Receiving special discounts on (ISC)² products and programs
Congratulations to Our Newest Chapters!
For questions about the (ISC)² Chapter program, contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 727-785-0189.