Starting Points for Your Studies
In addition to reading the Exam Outline, below is a list of resources to help you in your studies to becoming a Certified Cyber Forensics Professional (CCFP).
- Android Forensics: Investigation, Analysis, and Mobile Security for Google Android by A. Hoog. Syngress, 2011
- The Basics of Digital Forensics by J. Sammons. Syngress, 2012
- Cisco Router and Switch Forensics: Investigating and Analyzing Malicious Network Activity by D. Liu. Syngress, 2009
- Computer Evidence: Collection and Preservation, Second Edition by C. Brown. Course Technology PTR, 2009
- Computer Forensics: Incident Response Essentials (1st ed.) by Warren G. Kruse II and Jay G. Heiser. Addison-Wesley Professional, 2001
- Cyber Crime Investigations by A. Reyes et al. Syngress, 2007.
- Digital Evidence and Computer Crime, Third Edition By E. Casey. Academic Press, 2011.
- Digital Forensics for Legal Professionals by L. Daniel. Syngress, 2011.
- Digital Forensics with Open Source Tools by C. Altheide and H. Carvey. Syngress, 2011.
- Digital Triage Forensics: Processing the Digital Crime Scene by S. Pearson. Syngress, 2010.
- File System Forensic Analysis (2nd ed.) by B. Carrier. Addison-Wesley Professional, 2005.
- Guide to Computer Forensics and Investigations (4th ed.) by S. McClure et al. Course Technology, 2009.
- A Guide to Forensic Testimony: The Art and Practice of Presenting Testimony as an Expert Technical Witness by F. Smith and R Bace. Addison-Wesley Professional, 2002.
- Hacking Exposed 7: Network Security Secrets & Solutions, Seventh Edition by S. McClure et al. McGraw-Hill Osborne Media, 2012.
- Handbook of Digital Forensics and Investigation by E. Casey. Academic Press, 2009.
- Incident Response & Computer Forensics, Second Edition by K. Mandia et al. McGraw-Hill, 2003.
- iPhone and iOS Forensics by A. Hoog and K. Strzempka. Syngress, 2011.
- Malware Forensics: Investigating and Analyzing Malicious Code by C. Malin et al. Syngress, 2008.
- SQL Server Forensic Analysis by K. Fowler. Addison-Wesley Professional, 2008.
- System Forensics, Investigation, and Response by J. Vacca and K. Rudolph. Jones & Bartlett, 2010.
- Virtualization and Forensics: A Digital Forensic Investigator's Guide to Virtual Environments by D. Barret and G. Kipper. Syngress, 2010.