New isc2.org Single Sign-On Solution
Effective July 27, (ISC)² is changing our single sign-on (SSO) solution from Okta to Salesforce Identity. This transition will enhance service levels for members, candidates and other account holders by adopting an SSO solution that more seamlessly integrates with new and existing services, and more effectively aligns to the future needs of our association.
What You Need to Know
Follow these steps the first time you log in to isc2.org starting July 27.
- ALL members, endorsement candidates, community members, learners and other isc2.org account holders will be required to create a new password.
- When you visit isc2.org and go to our sign in page, you will be redirected to our new sign in page and prompted to reset your password.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the primary email address associated with your isc2.org account. Contact Customer Service if you need to update your email address.
- Once you click on the confirmation link sent to your email, you will be prompted to create your new password. You will then be able to sign in to isc2.org.
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA) is available and can be set at www.isc2.org/dashboard/profile. Options for MFA include Google Authenticator, SMS message or email.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Customer Service.