Find Out What It Takes to Join a Growing Industry
Are you ready to take on the challenges and opportunities of a cybersecurity hero? Explore everything the field demands inside our latest white paper.
Despite the benefits technology brings, it also creates many cybersecurity and privacy challenges. And considering the degree of digitalization in almost every sector and industry, highly skilled security staff are required assets in every organization.
The research uncovers…
- Worldwide spending on information security is expected to reach $170.4 billion in 2022, driven by unprecedented cybercriminal activity
- There will be 3.5 million unfilled cybersecurity jobs globally by 2021
- The field’s pronounced workforce skills gap problem is predicted to worsen
- Fewer than one in four candidates are qualified to fill the cybersecurity jobs they apply for
- Security practitioners must be armed with the right skill set, industry certification and knowledge to have a positive impact on organizational cybersecurity
So, what’s next? Fill out the form to access this valuable resource.