Next-Level Cloud Security with CCSP
You’ve proven your expertise in cybersecurity…now prove yourself as the authority in cloud security for your organization. If you haven’t considered expanding your expertise to the cloud, now is the time.
The Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) credential was designed to build on your deep technical and managerial CISSP knowledge and position you at the highest level of mastery for cloud security. By earning your CCSP, you’ll validate expert skills to design, manage and secure data, applications and infrastructure in the cloud using best practices, policies and procedures.
PLUS…as a CISSP, you have a distinct advantage, you already meet the CCSP experience requirements making you immediately eligible to sit for the examination. AND, as a certified (ISC)² member, you’ll only pay one AMF, and your CISSP CPEs are transferrable to the CCSP.
The buzz for CCSP [and cloud security certification] is real – CCSP just topped “The Next Big Thing” list as the #1 certification that 2021 Salary Survey respondents plan to earn this year.
The Buzz is Real
See what others are saying…Explore CCSP
Looking for more?
We’ve developed resources for you to get the inside scoop on CCSP.
Why You Should Specialize with Cloud Security
- Grow with (ISC)² – validate your specialized skills and invest further into your membership with no additional fees. Certified members pay a single AMF of U.S. $125, regardless of how many certifications they earn. CPEs are transferrable to your CCSP credential, as long as they apply to the domain at hand (CPE Handbook, pg. 10).
- Soaring Demand – The demand for cloud security skills is projected to grow 115% over the next 5 years.
- Cutting-Edge Credibility – CCSP positions you as an authority in cloud security, highly adept in staying on top of the latest technologies, developments and threats.
- Broad Agility – CCSP’s vendor-neutral and multivendor qualifications may be applied across a range of cloud platforms, making your individual skillset more marketable. Vendor neutrality allows the agility to apply the most effective controls, policies and configurations over multiple platforms for the most successful results.
- Earning Power – For cybersecurity professionals, CCSP ranks in the Top 10 Most Lucrative Credentials on the Certification Salary Survey 75 list with an annual salary of U.S. $150,400 (U.S.) and U.S. $119,880 (globally). According to an October 2020 report by Burning Glass Technologies, cloud security skills command the highest premium at $15,025.
Take Training Based on the Exam Content Outline
(ISC)² Official Training is a great way to build knowledge and confidence before sitting for the CCSP exam. Get trained by the creator of the CBK to guarantee you’re accessing the most relevant, up-to-date courseware aligning to the newest version of the exam. Explore your official training options today:
Learn on your own schedule, at your own pace using official (ISC)² pre-recorded videos and courseware. This self-paced course features videos, audio presentations, interactive exercises, case studies and assessments. Gauge your exam readiness with chapter quizzes and a post-course assessment.
Get the benefits of in-person training with the convenience of online learning. Led by an (ISC)² Authorized Instructor, this online course features interactive activities including applied scenarios, case studies and peer discussions. Gauge your exam readiness with quizzes and a 120-question post-course assessment.
Other Ways to Train
We know every CISSP’s learning style is different, so we’ve built training options to fit your style. Whether you need an instructor in a structured scenario, or prefer self-study tools, we’ve got what you need. With (ISC)² Official Training, you’re accessing the most relevant and up-to-date courseware that aligns with the latest version of the exam.
Expand Your Teams' Expertise in the Cloud
Explore enterprise training solutions for cloud security professional development.