An (ISC)² Security Leadership Series
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Member = Free, Non-Member = $99
Herding Clouds: Managing Cloud Security Concerns and Expectations
Time and time again we hear about surveys that say security is the number one concern about moving key business functions to the cloud. Since the dawn of IT, we have been dealing with technology purchases made directly by the business. Often called "rogue IT" or "shadow IT", these business units are now openly running toward cloud providers, credit card in hand, with reckless abandon.
Do you have the tools and techniques you need to effectively protect your organization as it embraces the cloud?
In this interactive day-long session you will learn how to:
- dispel the top Cloud Security Myths
- reduce "rogue cloud" implementations
- identify potential compliance pitfalls and how to avoid them
- develop contract language for your cloud providers
- manage users across your fractured datacenter
- leverage existing technologies to protect data as it moves from the enterprise to the cloud
This promises to be a day of pragmatic advice, packed with tactics and strategies you can take back to the office and begin using the very next day.