(ISC)² Security Congress
Attend (ISC)² Security Congress
Join thousands of leading cybersecurity professionals at (ISC)² Security Congress 2020 November 16-18 in Orlando, FL. We will hear expert insights into the latest security challenges, and share best practices for combating threats, building teams, and implementing the latest processes and procedures to better defend our critical assets. We will discuss the latest issues facing the workforce, explore pathways for career advancement, and discover new tools and solutions together.
Attend (ISC)² Security Congress and take advantage of the powerful collaboration that you can only find at a conference of your peers who are dedicated to helping one another solve the challenges we all face.
Members Can Earn as Many as 44 CPEs
(ISC)² Security Congress is unlike any security conference you’ll attend all year. Focused on continuing education for cybersecurity professionals from around the globe, Security Congress enables you to choose from hundreds of thought-provoking and informative sessions led by practitioners just like you.
- Earn as many as 28 CPEs during the three-day conference
- Maximize your learning by adding 2-day pre-conferences training courses to earn an additional 16 CPEs
- Select your own learning path from more than 100 presentations and speakers – many of whom are (ISC)² certified members – on topics ranging from IoT, Security Automation and Industrial Control Systems to hot topics like Cloud Security, Risk and Compliance, and Cybercrime
- Be inspired by keynote speakers from inside and outside our profession, who will challenge your preconceptions and explore relevant topics applicable to all of us
- Prepare for the next step in your professional journey by attending our career center and onsite career fair
- Participate in special sessions and events for students – the next generation of cybersecurity professionals – so they learn about our challenging but very rewarding profession
- Join workshops focused on diversity and inclusion to explore how we can ensure cybersecurity is a welcoming career for everyone
- Celebrate the outstanding achievements of your peers during our Global (ISC)² Awards Ceremony
|February 3, 2020||Call for Speakers Open|
|February 15, 2020||Registration Open|
|April 5, 2020||Call for Speakers Closes|
|August 28, 2020||Early Bird Pricing Deadline|
Interested in helping to support the cybersecurity community and become an (ISC)² Security Congress sponsor?