SSCP Webcast Series
A Look Inside the SSCP Domains
Get a taste of the Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) official training course and walk away with a solid understanding of the topics covered in the SSCP CBK (Common Body of Knowledge) with the SSCP Webcast Series.
Hosted by (ISC)² Authorized Instructor, Mike Beevers, CISSP, SSCP, this series is comprised of seven 15-20 minute webcasts covering each of the certification's domains.
- Introducing Security and Aligning Asset Management to Risk Management
- Understanding Risk Management Options and the Use of Access Controls to Protect Assets
- Securing Software, Using Security Protocols and Securing Remote Users
- Security Testing and Incident Handling
- Physical Security, Managing Change and Personnel Training
(ISC)² Members: these webcasts do not qualify for CPEs as they do not meet the 1-hour requirement per CPE credit.