SSCP Webcast Series
A Look Inside the SSCP Domains
Get a primer on the Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) official training course and walk away with a sample of the topics covered in the SSCP CBK (Common Body of Knowledge).
Hosted by (ISC)² Authorized Instructor Mike Beevers, CISSP, SSCP, the SSCP Webcast Series is comprised of seven 15–20-minute webcasts covering each of the certification’s domains.
- Introducing Security and Aligning Asset Management to Risk Management
- Understanding Risk Management Options and the Use of Access Controls to Protect Assets
- Securing Software, Using Security Protocols and Securing Remote Users
- Security Testing and Incident Handling
- Physical Security, Managing Change and Personnel Training
(ISC)² Members: These webcasts do not meet the 1-hour requirement for earning CPE credit.